The world upside down. Wanderings with Lea & Michelle through Lisbon. There aren’t many opportunities to handstand, Lisbon seems to be different!
Jogging is out, to handstand is in!
Lisbon is full of historical places of interests. Some of the traditional buildings are coated with beautiful tiles in different patterns. A city made for photographers.
Food trucks, food stalls and the Time Out food market are great places for foodies. Especially the Time Out market is a must! No visit without planning a tour by tram. During the summer season both travelers recommend a short trip to the beach for a short swim in the sea or to watch the surfers.
Places of interest
Ready for Lisbon? Of course, your OlloWorld team.
- Trip to the beach: Costa de Caparica, Setubal https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costa_da_Caparica
- Miradouro dos Lagos, Observation deck
- Mosteira dos Jeronimos, UNESCO world cultural heritage in Belém: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosteiro_dos_Jer%C3%B3nimos
- Parca do Comércio: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pra%C3%A7a_do_Com%C3%A9rcio
- Time out market, Lisbon: http://www.timeoutmarket.com/en/
- Flea market Feira de Ladra, open Tuesday & Saturday